These essays give my personal views about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They do not necessarily represent the views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of other members of the Mormon (LDS) Church.
- A Look at Ephesians 2:8-9
- Book of Mormon Evidences: Direct or Parallel?
- Our Mortal Bodies
- Quest for Eternity
- The Bible as a Source of Truth
- The Judgment: Two Paradigms, Hand in Hand
- Who Has Decision-Making Authority in the Church
- Be Positive With Your Children
- But, He loves me… If you loved me, you would…
- Let Your Children Learn From Experience
- Parenting, the Lord’s Way
- Responsibility: The cost of Freedom
- Saving Our Youth
- Setting Limits For Our Children
- Tempering Individuality with Love
- The Real Role of Parents
- We Are Perfect Now
- A Winning Strategy
- Cause and Effect in the Gospel
- Converted to Christ or to the Church?
- Guilt or Godly Sorrow?
- I’m Planning My Funeral
- My Conversion to Jesus Christ
- No Vacuum In Our Spiritual Lives
- Put Your Life in the Hands of God
- The Lord Led the Horses Back