1. Give God what’s right – not what’s left.
2. Man’s way leads to a hopeless end – God’s way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. Don’t put a question mark where God puts a period.
5. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
6. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
7. We don’t change God’s message – His message changes us.
8. The church is prayer-conditioned.
9. When God ordains, He sustains.
10. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
11. Plan ahead – It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
12. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
13. Wisdom has two parts – 1) having a lot to say 2) not saying it.
14. Never give the devil a ride – he will always want to drive.
15. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
16. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
17. Give Satan an inch & he’ll be a ruler.
18. Forbidden fruits create many jams.
19. Be ye fishers of men – you catch them & He’ll clean them.
20. God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
21. If God is your co-pilot – swap seats.
… Author unknown